Alex. Seventeen. Michigan.
Fan of Zach Rance, Twenty One Pilots, The Killers, Doctor Who, Supernatural, Big Brother, The Office, etc. Feel free to send me asks :)
A masterpost on things that you could use to do better in school, and maybe to cheat just a little bit.
Didn’t Listen In Class?
Calculators & Solvers
- Square Root Calculator
- Cube Root Calculator
- Expression Simplifier
- Multi Step Equation Calculator
- Slope Intercept Equation Maker
- Mathway (this can solve almost anything)
- Chemical Equation Balancer
- DESMOS Graphing Calculator
Didn’t Read That Book?
Arts Department (Art, Choir, Band) P.S I take art so I’ll have the most resources for that
- Instrument Tuner
- How To Read A Painting
- Mark Crilley Art Tutorials (mostly manga but with some realism)
- Sophie Chan (mostly manga)
- Oil Painting Techniques
General Tips and Tricks
- Change the time in an email (gmail), for due dates and all
- Block Websites for a specific amount of time
- Note-Taking Techniques
That’s all. It’s not a lot but I guess it will help. This is my first masterpost and I hope you like it. If any of the links don’t work, just message me.
"As the protesters marched through the streets, it began to storm. Every time the thunder crashed, the protesters would cheer louder and louder. It seemed as if mother nature herself were cheering them on.."
We ain’t going away this time
Did they even MENTION this ON CNN?
The young lady wielding the megaphone is a POWERFUL spirit in this world. POWERFUL. I can’t say enough about her.
People seriously need to stop putting their photos of this stuff into black and white. It feeds the idea that all of this is stuff that happened in the past and that we’re beyond it now, in the good and progressive present day where nothing like this could ever happen again.
At a glance you could absolutely mistake one of these black and white photos as something from the 50s or 60s if you weren’t looking out for the clothes and cars, thank goodness all that was in the past, and move on.
We’re not beyond it. This shit is happening right now. Today.
The LITERAL point of the photos being in black and white is to show a connection between the past and present. The photos are for people to understand that this is still happening now instead of glorifying the past as is typically done. I understand you didn’t know that, so it’s okay. Don’t argue with me on this, I took the photos.
Aries: really fucking arrogant
Taurus: bossy as fuck
Gemini: two-faced spawn of satan
Cancer: kinda nice and cries a lot
Leo: talks way too much
Virgo: overanalyzes everything
Libra: probably hella boring
Scorpio: has a collection of knives
Sagittarius: keep your opinions to yourself
Capricorn: lucifer’s servant
Aquarius: hella weird and judgemental
Pisces: way naive and probably gay
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.